Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a trip to the zoo and my birthday, too!

My family celebrated ME yesterday! The kids woke me to breakfast in bed, complete with French toast and coffee. C did the honors with the coffee, and garnished it with shaved chocolate and a coffee bean, placed perfectly beside the coffee (he's all about presentation!). I layed in bed and read for a while, then we got ready and went to the zoo (minus B, he had to work). We all went out to dinner, then played in the backyard together. It was a great day. I am so thankful for my family that loves me so much, and chooses to look past all the flaws!



2 comments:

patti m said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laura!!!! I found the card! It was on the front seat of my car the whole time. I am such a dork. So are you....that's why I love you my friend - you are a kindred spirit.

Mandy said...

I love that close up pic of the 5 of you...it's awesome. You have a beautful family....