Maddie said I could post this on my blog...It is from her journal, and she wrote it while we were in MN for Christmas.
"Dec. 27, 2008
Today I went to the Mall of America in Minnesota. In the Mall of America there is an American Girl store and I had no clue that I would walk out with a doll. My aunt helped me pay to have an American doll and I got Margaret Mildred Kitredge, a.k.a. Kit. It seemed it was the best day of my life! I enjoyed it so much that I had to write it down in my notebook. I love her sooooooo much and my aunt says "What will I do without you and Kit?". I love her so much."
Saturday, January 24, 2009
"best day of my life"
Posted by laura at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maddie, Kit is beautiful. I'm so glad that you got the joy of picking her out and that it was a surprise! Wow, love, oma
Maddie,
That was such a fun day! I was so excited to see you get Kit. I am very proud of you for saving all your money for such a long time and then being able to spend it on something so special. I will never forget that day either!
I love you, Maddie!
Aunt Tari
Post a Comment