Monday, May 4, 2009

fun weekend

We had such a fun weekend! My brother Jason and nephew Levi came to town for a quick visit while Megan was at a women's retreat with her church. Levi is getting so big! He turned two last week...so hard to believe! We decided to go to the Denver zoo on Saturday and had so much fun experiencing it through Levi's eyes. That afternoon we had celebrated birthdays -- Levi turned 2 on the 28th, Nate turned 14 on the 30th, and Micah will turn 11 on the 11th of this month. Happy birthday to all! (Oh, and I can't forget my sweet nieces, Ella and Abby, who turn 2 today!! We miss you and love you so much! Happy Birthday, girls!)

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks for the pictures...Jason didn't take very many! Thanks for taking care of my two boys this weekend. I know they had a great time. Just wish I could have been there too!

Daron said...

Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time. I was really struck by the picture of your kids, Laura. They ALL look so grown up! Scary!

Tari

Megan said...

Even though I was with them at the zoo, the pictures helped bring back a lot of the fun. What a great day of memories!

Daron said...

Gang -
Just wanted you to know that Abby has us read your card to her over and over and over and over... All the cards are in a pile, but she finds yours and we read it, and read it, and read it... She loved the card! Thanks.

Daron