Thursday, July 10, 2008

vail or bust

After 6 nights in our pop-up camper, we met up with my family in Vail where we got to move indoors! We shared two condos between the 17 of us! My brothers were referees at a lacrosse tournament, so their families joined them in what became a mini-family reunion. We had a great time together and the cousins loved playing together. There are three 1-year-olds in the bunch, so we all got lots of baby time! It made me even more sad to live so far away, though!

Taking in one of the many lacrosse games

pool-time fun

Quality time with the cousins

Abigail

Isabella

Levi

I was trying to get a picture of the girls in the birthday outfits I sent them, but they weren't thrilled with having to stand still!

Sweet girls

Cousins

Happy family on vacation

How the Yates men spend their time...
Morning milk...

Conversations with Uncle Bob

Happy boy!

1 comments:

ayates said...

cute pictures of your family and cousins!!! Daren's girls are so cute and getting so big. I would love to follow their blog as well. Can you send an email to Daren and Terri asking if I can view their blog? My email is ayates@gearmonkey.tv

Thanks. Allison