We took the boys to Eagle Lake camp for the week yesterday. This was M's first time there, and he was beyond excited (if you've ever seen him really excited about something, you can imagine our car ride up the mountain!). We will pick them up again on Friday morning. The boys were a bit disappointed, as they all ended up in different cabins, but I'm sure they will get over that quickly! I took M#2 to Eagle's Nest day camp this morning (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.). She was super excited, too, but a bit nervous as she didn't have any friends going with her. She prayed last night for a great counselor and a special friend. I would greatly appreciate your prayers for my kiddos this week...for safety, tons of FUN, good friends, and most of all, that they would experience God like never before; that He would draw each one to His heart and they will be changed because of it!
Monday, July 21, 2008
quiet house
Posted by laura at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
definitely praying that for them...
Post a Comment