Monday, June 15, 2009

short update

I have been crazy busy with Vacation Bible Blast at church this week. I hope to post on that soon. Until then, here are some pictures of life lately...

We have had unusually cool, wet weather this June. Here, Maddie enjoys a bit of sunshine after yet another thunderstorm.


Roman day during the last week of school.

Maddie was thrilled to have Uncle Daron in town for her most recent violin recital. She was even more excited to have him accompany her on the piano... :)

And, finally, Caleb talked me into a drastic change on his hair. My boy loves to do crazy things, especially when it comes to his hair. So, when he begged for this, I decided it wasn't a worth a battle. Hair grows, right? It is summertime, a time to let loose and get a little whacky. So, without further ado, here is Caleb's latest zaniness...


You gotta admit, he pulls it off well...

6 comments:

Megan said...

Glad to get updates again. :-) Oh my goodness, Caleb. I'm not sure I was ready to see that on you!!! What does Grammy think?

Mandy said...

he totally does :)

sandy said...

Finally an update from the Schwarz Home.

I love all the pictures. When did Daron learn the piano?

Caleb's hair is pure Caleb, and, I really like it. Does it feel as spiky as it looks? A guy at church almost put my eye out with his spikes as I leaned in for a hug.
From now on, I will be wary of those things.

judi said...

I agree, it's hair it regrows!

I'm so glad that you survived VBB. It's was awesome the day I was there

Mom to Joshua and Anna said...

I let Joshua go to school for one day with a Mohawk to show off his hair to his class, every haircut I do the sides first :) and it just happened to be his interview with the Gifted and Talented Teacher!!! I still wonder if that's why he was put on the waiting list!

Daron said...

Thanks, Maddie, for making me look so good on the piano! You did an awesome job in your recital! Have fun with Levi.