Maddie and I have been in Vegas all week with my nephew, Levi, while Jason and Megan celebrate their 10th anniversary. We have loved the time to get to know Levi so well. He is a very funny boy, and I've never known a kid to use his facial expressions like Levi does! I am learning to decipher his words, so we are getting along much better now! Jason and Megan get home tomorrow, and while I am eager to see my own family, I will miss this little guy so much. I have said many times, I long to be the auntie that has the nieces and nephews spend the night, take them to a movie, bake cookies, etc. This week just makes me long for it more!
Another great thing about the week was being able to see my good friend Jodi and her daughter Riley. We haven't seen each other for over 3 years, so it was a blessing to spend a couple of days together here in Vegas. Miss you, Jodi!
Enjoy this sampling of pictures, from our time at the house, on The Strip, and at the Children's Museum. Such fun!!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
vegas fun
Posted by laura at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Laura and Maddie, I'm so glad that you've had fun with Levi and it's so great that Jody could come and see you. Is that Riley with Maddie.
We enjoyed your men very much. Bob got a cold that he shared with us but we got the rafting picture.
love, mom
Laura & Maddie...
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH LEVI! I KNOW HE HAD FUN WITH YOU AND THAT CEMENTED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I FELT SO BAD THAT HE CRIED FOR YOU ALL THE WAY HOME :-( CONFIRMED JUST HOW MUCH HE LOVES AND MISSES YOU !!!
Gayle West
Post a Comment