Bob and I are enjoying a weekend in the mountains to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary (a month late). We are having a great time in Frisco and surrounding area. We arrived on Thursday afternoon, walked along Main Street and had dinner at a great restaurant. On Friday, we had breakfast at our B&B, then headed out for a 27-mile bike ride to Keystone. My rear end protested a bit, but I'm feeling good today! Came back for a nap before heading out for a drive and a visit to a coffee shop. Our good friends Steve and Ellen joined us last night. We are so blessed to have another couple to share this journey of life with! We all get along great, which is a rare blessing, and we even laugh until we pee our pants (well, Ellen and I do. The guys just kind of look at us funny...). More on Steve and Ellen later. Today, we strolled the streets of Breckenridge and ate lunch at Bubba Gump's. Mmmmmm. Now, this is vacation!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
weekend away,
Posted by laura at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thinking of you as you get away for a long weekend. God bless your time together.
Thanks for the pictures. I have Fred put them on the slide show.
sooooo jealous
Post a Comment