With four kids, spring is a crazy time around our house. The end of the school year brings many additional outings, including field day, art shows, and field trips...LOTS and LOTS of field trips! If you are at all familiar with spring time in Colorado, you know that anything outdoors can be unpredictable, at best. I always want to sign those permission slips saying that I'll chaperon with a little note..."Weather pending."
If the weather is nice, I love to go on field trips. But over the years, I have been on my fair share of miserable, cold, windy spring time field trips. Not so fun.
That's why I was THRILLED with the weather forecast for Denver yesterday. 72 degrees, slight breeze, no clouds.
Finally.
I had a wonderful time with Maddie and four of her friends (can I just say, chaperoning girls is SO very different from chaperoning boys...). Truly, the weather could not have been any better. Seriously.

1 comments:
Gorgeous, I hope Dad & I can go in June when everything is in full bloom! Thanks for the pictures!
Post a Comment