Well, my boy is 16. It is hard to believe that Nate is 16, but so much harder to believe that I can possibly have a 16-year-old son. Really. How can I have a son that's 16 when I remember so very clearly being 16 myself? Weird.
Anyway, we went back and forth on how to celebrate this momentous occasion, and ended up throwing a big party at our church, complete with dancing, karaoke, and crazy games. Here is a sampling of some of the fun times...
I had the help of a fabulous friend in planning this shindig (thank you, Eileen!!!)
We planned a wild game of The Amazing Race, and even though the pictures didn't turn out great, you can get an idea of the craziness from these pics...
The party was so much fun! And Vanguard Church was the perfect place for a bunch of partying teens to hang out!
This was Nate's favorite part (NOT!). I plastered the walls with pictures of him through the years. He was so stinkin' cute!
Caleb has begun planning his 16th birthday party. He is determined to out-do Nate's.

0 comments:
Post a Comment