Monday, October 3, 2011

Homecoming 2011

Last week was a whirlwind of Spirit Week craziness! The week was packed with Nerd Day, Crazy Day, Spirit Day, Decades Day, football games, bonfires, volleyball, homework, life groups, cross country meets, homework, paper mache penguins, shopping for Homecoming apparel, ordering corsages, and the list goes on! Whew! Now that I've listed it out, I'm not even sure how we did everything!

Here is a glimpse at crazy day. Wish I had taken more pics throughout the week.
And, of course, there was the BIG dance! Nate had a date this year, Caleb went solo. Both were happy with their decisions, but both also wished they could've experienced the other way, too!

Here are my almost-men, ready for their night out!

Caleb, being goofy as always!
Nate met his date, Emily, at a friend's house, where close to 45 kids gathered for a Mexican fiesta before the dance.

Nate and Emily double-dated with Emily's best friend, Rachel, and Nate's good friend, James.
Hangin' with the guys
Caleb met up with a bunch of friends for pictures at Kaela's house, then headed to Olive Garden for dinner.

My boy looks a little too happy!

They had a great night! Feels surreal to have boys in high school, when I remember those days so clearly myself!

2 comments:

Daron said...

Sound like a super fun week. I love the pictures, especially the one of Caleb being goofy! All three boys are so very handsome!!

We love you guys,
Aunt Tari

Daron said...

isn't Nate's date a little old for him? Isn't Nate still in middle school?? And she looks like a college student!! what gives??