To the loves of my life...N, C, M, M. You bring joy and laughter to my crazy days. Thank you for loving me, even when I don't deserve it. Most of all, to my wonderful husband. My best friend, my buddy, my partner, my lover, the father of my children, my confidante. You are the one I laugh with, dream with, and breathe with. Thank you for the years of joy, and the strength in the struggles. Thank you for the protection and the provision. Thank you for loving me, stretching me, and making me better. Thank you for being a true Father to our children...Thank you for being a real man, for being strong...I wouldn't change a second, a moment or a breath of this journey with you. You are my hero, you are my joy, you are my LOVE...
Valentine's morning... Our traditional oatmeal pancakes with fresh strawberries. Somehow, the kids always seem surprised to come to breakfast every year. I love it! And I love to remind my kids how much they are loved by their mom and dad...but most of all, by their Heavenly Father!
Today also happens to be Pioneer Day for Maddie. Doesn't she make the cutest Laura Ingalls??
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by laura at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment