Monday, April 14, 2008

Extreme Makeover, Maddie Edition

Maddie decided she was ready for a new style, so on Saturday, we headed off to the salon (Cool Cuts for Kids). The above picture was taken just before her locks were cut. I think you'll agree, the change was a good one! When we got home and her brothers saw her, they were shocked and told her how pretty she looked. What great brothers. They made her feel so good! We worked on growing her bangs out for the last couple of years, and in one second, off they came. She looks so good, and has been lavished with compliments everywhere she goes.

4 comments:

sandy said...

I love it--so stylish!

Megan said...

wow...you look so grown up! I love the new look and I like the shirt you have on too. ;-)

-aunt megan

Daron & Tari said...

Wow Maddie! I love your new style. You look absolutely adorable. Very pretty!

Aunt Tari

Mandy said...

SO seriously she needs to come with me next time so i can say.... "just like this" :)