Monday, May 12, 2008

Can I just say....

I am so blessed! I was reflecting this morning on how undeserving I am of the goodness God has shown me. My four children bring daily challenges and stress, but that is FAR outweighed by the joy and blessing they bring. Thank You, Father, for your grace and love. I'll never comprehend it, but I am forever grateful and humbled because of it!
I can't go without mentioning my own mom and how thankful I am for her. She has gone from mom to friend over the years, and I love her with all my heart! I understand the depth of her sacrifice now that I am a mother - Thank you, Mom!
Yesterday was also Double Digits day for Mi. Thanks, Uncle D and Aunt T, for the yummy ice cream cake! Nothing beats Maggie Moos!

Ten fingers...Next year he'll need to use his toes!

OK, one last thing. I just had to post my Mothers Day cards, homemade by the kids. Technology has changed things, now I get cards made on the computer. I still love them, though!

0 comments: