What an incredible night of worship! Rita Springer came to our church tonight and led us to the throne of God! We sing many of Rita Springer's songs at our church, and it was a blessing to have her there to lead us in person. This woman truly has an anointing to cut through the busyness and clutter of our lives and bring us back to the feet of Jesus. I am thankful for her rawness and transparency, that allows me to be real before God with who I am. If you haven't had the opportunity to experience her music, I highly recommend it to all!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a blessing that song is; I'm praising God with tears and outstretched arms.
Wow, Laura - it must be so true about great minds and hearts thinking alike! =) I was just going to post a video of Rita on my blog and share about what an incredible evening it was on Saturday - you took the words right out of my heart, and I love this video! Hope it's ok if I just send my "peeps" to your blog. I want my friends to know what a kindred spirit I have in you anyway....
Post a Comment