I'm joining in the fun that McMama started with telling y'all what I did not, would not ever do! It's "Not Me!" Monday... And I would not post this a day early!
I did not hide in the basement this week while my husband answered the door to our very talkative neighbor, so she wouldn't know I was home and catch me in a conversation for the next 45 minutes! Not me, that would be so rude!
There is absolutely no way that I watched "The Biggest Loser" this week while eating a bowl of ice cream. Like I would ever do that! Geez.
Finally, you can be sure that I did not take the clean clothes that were covering my bed at 11:00 at night, still in an unfolded heap, and transfer them directly to the floor to be folded the next day. I mean, I was definitely tired and wanted to climb directly into bed for some much needed sleep, but I would never put off until tomorrow what still needed to be done today!

4 comments:
that was hilarious :)
I definitely did not enjoy that post!
Tari
haha....that's funny. biggest loser always makes me hungry!
lol- fun post. I did it too..
Post a Comment