I just watched this on my cousin's blog and had to post it on mine, as well. Hope it challenges you like it has me!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just watched this on my cousin's blog and had to post it on mine, as well. Hope it challenges you like it has me!
Posted by laura at 11:34 AM
3 comments:
Last year I said NO to teacher gifts...I had my kids shop at Samaritain's Purse Gift Catalog and we got warm blankets for kids in honor of their teachers, we got stuffed lambs that sing in honor of their music teachers etc. I think this year we are going to get a cow in honor of the whole staff of the school!!! How many other kids can say they got their teacher a cow!!!
i put it on my blog too!! i absolutely loved it and found it so challenging. i hope your family is well!!
Wow, I love this - guess I'll post it on mine too.....
Post a Comment