What a great photo! Man, they grow up fast! I love the "Friday Flashback" idea. I'm curious, do you get a little choked up while looking at old photos of your kids? I know I do and, for me, it's only been 18 months! Love the picture and can't wait to see you soon.
Tari
P.S. By the way, there is a brand new American Girl doll store at the Mall of America. I believe it just opened last weekend...made me think of Maddie.
I definitely get teary, thinking how hast its gone, how fast it will continue to go, and how soon they'll be gone! I would love to go back in time and hold them a little longer...
Can't wait to come and hold your girls to get my fix again!! And, oh man, will Maddie go crazy when she hears about the AG store!
I am the mother of four crazy kids, the wife of an amazing man, a daughter of the King of Kings. I am on this journey of discovering who I was created to be and attempting to live that out. My greatest desire in this life is to know Jesus and to make Him known.
4 comments:
What a great photo! Man, they grow up fast! I love the "Friday Flashback" idea. I'm curious, do you get a little choked up while looking at old photos of your kids? I know I do and, for me, it's only been 18 months! Love the picture and can't wait to see you soon.
Tari
P.S. By the way, there is a brand new American Girl doll store at the Mall of America. I believe it just opened last weekend...made me think of Maddie.
I definitely get teary, thinking how hast its gone, how fast it will continue to go, and how soon they'll be gone! I would love to go back in time and hold them a little longer...
Can't wait to come and hold your girls to get my fix again!! And, oh man, will Maddie go crazy when she hears about the AG store!
Guess I should've signed in as myself, instead of ball python dude!
Post a Comment