I am so delighted to hear your report! I've been praying that your week would be good, even with your trying to catch up on work at the church and all.
OK, it may be closer to 8 loads a week. When our kids turn 13, they are on their own for laundry. So, I am actually doing laundry for 5, not 6 (down to 4 in January -- Woo Hoo!), and I threaten their lives if they put clothes in the laundry that aren't TRULY dirty!
I am the mother of four crazy kids, the wife of an amazing man, a daughter of the King of Kings. I am on this journey of discovering who I was created to be and attempting to live that out. My greatest desire in this life is to know Jesus and to make Him known.
4 comments:
I am so delighted to hear your report! I've been praying that your week would be good, even with your trying to catch up on work at the church and all.
O.K., so I do check your blog daily and am dissapointed when there's nothing new, especially kid's pictures.
Glad you & Bob had this special alone time.
Love to you all,
Mom
Do you really only do 6 loads of laundry a week for six people. If so, please share your secret. If not, tell me how many?
OK, it may be closer to 8 loads a week. When our kids turn 13, they are on their own for laundry. So, I am actually doing laundry for 5, not 6 (down to 4 in January -- Woo Hoo!), and I threaten their lives if they put clothes in the laundry that aren't TRULY dirty!
Post a Comment