Monday, August 17, 2009

new glasses, 1st day of school, Part 1

I was going to wait to post this until I had time to write a neat little message to go along with it. Since finding the time to do that isn't looking likely, and since I haven't posted in forever (yet again), I have decided to simply post pictures. Maddie got glasses last week (as did Nate, but he hasn't let me take pictures, yet). She looks so cute!



Today was the first day of middle school. I now have TWO jr. highers! Nate started 8th grade and Caleb started 7th. My boys are growing up!



4 comments:

Mandy said...

such handsome boys...and maddie is a DOLL

Megan said...

Wow, the boys really look old! And Maddie, cute as ever. Levi still misses you Maddie!

judi-mom said...

Great pictures, I love your glasses Maddie. Great shots of the "men"!

Micah and Maddie, see you tomorrow!

Tari said...

I love your glasses, Maddie! You look so cute AND so smart!!

Aunt Tari