What a great weekend we had! My brother Daron and sis-in-law Tari came from Minnesota with their girls, Ella and Abby. It has been nearly two years since we last saw them...waaaaay too long! Of course, as soon as they walked in the door, they ran off with Maddie, and I had to fight with her the whole weekend for time with them (she pretty much won in this area, but I did get some snuggle time with them here and there!).
Here is Maddie telling a story to the girls during Nate's football game (SUPER exciting game, by the way, and Nate was amazing!)...
All smiles...
Had to include this picture. Ella and Abby are wearing Maddie's clothes from when she was their age. So stinkin' cute, and so hard to believe how long it's been since Maddie was this size!
Abby loved the braids I put in her hair
More Maddie time. Maddie was amazing with the girls, here she is reading bedtime stories to them. She is going to make one incredible babysitter in a couple of years!
Love me some Micah!
And this one is for Grami... not the greatest picture of Maddie, but thought you'd be happy to see the new do. Just cut it last night!

3 comments:
very cute! can't believe it was 2 years since you've seen them??? love the hair, Maddie!
What great pictures; thanks for sharing. Wish I could print them out!
Love Maddie's new "do". How does she feel about cutting it?
So glad you all were able to come & spend the night.
Great pictures. I had no idea you had taken some of those. Maddie, I LOVE your haircut. You look beautiful!! We had a great time seeing you guys. The girls are still talking about everyone.
Aunt Tari
Post a Comment