Please watch this video.
Difference of ONE from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.
I am so moved by this video. I have been praying earnestly about how God wants to use ME to impact the fatherless, defenseless, broken, and destitute. How He would use our family. I feel like He has a plan, something I can't yet grasp. Seeing this video fuels the fire, makes me want to jump in with both feet. I am trying to be patient as I seek God on this, but my insides burn with a desire to do something. Now.
But I'll wait.
And, in the meantime, I pray. About the big picture. About going back to Swaziland. For my friends there and those I have yet to meet.
We serve a big God. A God that delights in using His children to minister to those that are hurting. A God that longs to use ME. ONE person. To change the life of ONE.

0 comments:
Post a Comment