I may have already replied to you but with my mind going in and out because of TOO low sodium I'm not sure. It's hard to wait, praying for answers and then find out that the answer is no. ( I do see where I replied.) We don't understand. We're called to be faithful. It's hard. love you so very much.
I am the mother of four crazy kids, the wife of an amazing man, a daughter of the King of Kings. I am on this journey of discovering who I was created to be and attempting to live that out. My greatest desire in this life is to know Jesus and to make Him known.
1 comments:
I may have already replied to you but with my mind going in and out because of TOO low sodium I'm not sure. It's hard to wait, praying for answers and then find out that the answer is no. ( I do see where I replied.) We don't understand. We're called to be faithful. It's hard. love you so very much.
Post a Comment