Tuesday, February 23, 2010

hangin' with the fam

I'm in Vegas this week, loving on my nephew Levi and my new niece Stella. My parents were here for a couple days, too, but they left this morning. Now I get the kiddos all to myself! Levi and I ran some errands (can you say "Trader Joes"? Loooove it!) and ended up at Starbucks for some special auntie/nephew time. Soooo wish I could do this every week! Jason and Megan, you know, if you just move to Colorado, you have a built in FREE babysitter, just waiting to be abused! Just saying...

Some pics of the week so far...


Levi sporting the Broncos jersey that Micah sent to him.

Poor kiddo has a yucky cold. His face is all chapped from all that nose wipin'!
(Speaking of noses, Copper got his in on the action)

Papa sharing a moment with his newest granddaughter.

Adorable. Period.

2 comments:

judi-mom said...

Thanks so much for the news. I had prayed that you would have a relaxed time in Vegas, but with two kids sick it wasn't as restful as I had thought. It was different though. I'm glad that you got to go

judi-mom said...

Thanks so much for the news. I had prayed that you would have a relaxed time in Vegas, but with two kids sick it wasn't as restful as I had thought. It was different though. I'm glad that you got to go