Sunday, September 26, 2010

homecoming 2010

Our first major high school event occurred last night...HOMECOMING! Nate had a great time with friends, and I was thrilled that he chose not to take a date. Things have changed since I was in high school, and now it is perfectly acceptable to go "stag" to homecoming. This was a great option for Nate, as he has no interest in the "drama" that girls bring to life at this point. He did end up being asked by a girl, and had to gently turn her down (so much for avoiding drama...), but had a great time just hanging out with friends.

A friend from the football team had dinner at his house for about 30 kids, then they all headed to the dance. I was glad to be there to take pictures, and a part of me wishes I could have been a chaperon at the dance, but I'm thinking Nate is glad I wasn't lurking in the shadows snapping pictures.

Would you just look at how grown up and handsome my boy is?




1 comments:

Megan said...

Very handsome, Nate! Not surprised by the drama...you're the best looking one in the pictures. :-)