Oh my. I'm not sure if I can remember how to do this... I am going to try and resurrect this thing for my mom's sake. She has been going through withdrawal over the past four months.
Life is beyond busy right now, with three boys playing on three different football teams, with three totally different schedules. It's hard trying to find the balance of keeping the kids involved in their activities, while still keeping our faith as a priority. What does that look like when from the outside, it looks like we've sold our souls to football? We are committed to keeping our family prayer/devotions time going in the evenings, and trying hard to stay connected through conversations in the car and at bedtime. But, man, does it take intentionality! I can so see how easy it is to disconnect from your kids during the teenage years. Only by God's grace will we keep that from happening!
Bob's brother Rich and sis-in-law Anna came to visit last week with their little girl, Ava. We had a really nice time, as it was the first time in a few years that the whole Schwarz family was together. Anna is expecting a baby boy (my boys are so happy to be getting a 2nd boy cousin!). We are excited to meet Tylin Alexander Schwarz!


Monday, September 13, 2010
trying again...
Posted by laura at 8:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoyed your blog & pictures.
Love the haircut!
Holy Batman, you blogged! :-) Thanks for the updates...Ava is so cute and I love the new name!
Post a Comment