I have started to dabble in cake decorating with a neighbor. We actually thought about starting a business, but looks like we won't pursue that, after all. Anyway, C is having a birthday party today at Laser Quest, so it's birthday cake time, again. C continues to LOVE all things snake, so, of course, Mom had to rise to the occasion and make the "coolest snake cake ever!" C has a pet ball python named Corwin (after Animal Planet's Jeff Corwin), so I thought I'd give it a whirl. It worked! C is thrilled with his cake, we are off to Laser Quest, and my boy thinks the world of his mom!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Don't mean to brag, BUT.....
Posted by laura at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! Will you come and make one for Levi's birthday??!! :-)
Absolutely! Something in the way of John Deer? :-)
WOW!!! I am completely impressed with that! Don't really care for snakes...but am thrilled for Caleb that he got an awesome cake!!!!!
Post a Comment