Thursday, January 10, 2008

Goin' It Alone

For all of you single parents, or those of you who play the role often...My hat is off to you! My hubby has been out-of-town since early Sunday morning, and won't be back until early Saturday morning, and it has been a long week! We are managing, even having some fun times along the way, but we are all weary at this point. In the beginning, it's a fun adventure, having cereal for dinner and all, but after 3 or 4 days, it just gets plain old. We were definitely meant to parent as a team. Any one who has been a parent for more than a day or two knows all about tag-team parenting.... I'm exhausted, I'm not handling this well, I'm just not in the mood to do this... TAG! You're IT! There's no one to tag this week, so it's up to me. Tag's no fun when you don't have someone to tag.....

0 comments: