Black widow spider, found by none other than our in-house nature buff, C. I didn't believe that it could really be a black widow, but he looked it up on Google (his favorite pastime, researching on the internet) and sure enough, we had a black widow at the bottom of our basement stairs. C kept it as a pet for a day, even feeding another spider to it, but then I insisted he destroy the creature.
C has had a nasty cough for over two weeks now. He often gets coughs that hold on for a while, but this one didn't seem to be letting go. On our way home from church last night, C said that one of my friends, who happens to be a nurse, heard him coughing and said she thought he might need antibiotics. So, I gave in and took him to the doctor this morning. A breathing treatment and chest X-ray later, I was informed that C has pneumonia! What? Pneumonia? Yep! He is now on two different inhalers and antibiotics. Does this mean the Mother of the Year award illudes me for yet ANOTHER year?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
adventures with a middle child
Posted by laura at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh no! Having had that I can say that it's miserable. Hope you feel better soon, Caleb!
Aunt Tari
Post a Comment