OK, I know today is Halloween, and I do intend to post later with all the fabulous pictures of my little (and not so little) pumpkins dressed for the occasion, but before that, I need to take care of something I neglected about 11 months ago. I was just going through some papers that I haven't gotten to in about, oh, ...11 months or so. When, lo and behold, I came upon this....Now, you would think that I would be on top of things and would have sent this off to the proper recipient in a timely manner. But, apparently, 11 months ago I was, once again, overtaken by the busyness of life. So, Levi, Aunt Laura is so very sorry that this is so very late, but here is the card you were supposed to have received for Thanksgiving last year...
Friday, October 31, 2008
To Levi: better late than never
Posted by laura at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Dear Aunt Laura (and cousin Micah), Thanks for the neat card, even if it's a little late. My parents hope the same for me too. Aunt Laura, you must be related to my dad because he has piles he doesn't look at for a long time at either! :-)
Love you,
Levi
Post a Comment