Monday, October 27, 2008

ahhh...fall, good friend, coffee


I got a "just because" starbucks gift card in the mail today! My wonderful friend Jodi sent me a handmade Fall card in the mail, with this lovely gift, meant only for pumpkin spice lattes! Ahhh, it's so good to have friends that know you so well! Jodi and I have been friends since 9th grade (that would be 24 years, but who's counting??) and have laughed and cried together more times than either of us could count. She is a constant source of encouragement, challenge, laughter, tears, "Jodi-isms", and love. She lives nearly 1000 miles away, but is as close as a phone call all the time. I miss you, Jode, and I'll drink my pumpkin spice with thoughts of you! Thanks for being such a great friend!


1 comments:

Jodi Lynn said...

Dearest Yo,
I just got your message thanking me for the gift card...okay I finally started looking at your blog last month and so enjoyed the pics...I especially love the ODE to me-I mean who wouldn't?!!! But here's the real kicker...I started a site just so I could finally get in on the fun and send you an Ode back..I wish it were a bit more personal towards your great qualities, but I was thinking of a quick rhyme.
Thanks for the inspiration...now check my comments on the YEARBOOK THINGY