I wanted to figure out a way for you to be able to watch this on a full screen, but that hasn't happened, yet. So, until I can figure it out, here's a very small screen version of our trip to see the aspen colors on Saturday. We are so thankful to live so close to the mountains...One hour drive to this kind of beauty! Can't beat that (well, unless you actually live in the mountains, but you know what I mean...)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
fabulous fall foliage
Posted by laura at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for those great pictures! I drove my mom and dad to the cruise ship terminal in NYC in the middle of the day yesterday. I was reminded that without traffic I can be across the George Washington Bridge and in midtown in 15 minutes...I think I would rather be in the mountains :)
Post a Comment