Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What the...?

Have you ever wondered what I'd look like if I was born in a different decade? I'm sure you have all thought about that a time or two. Well, wonder no longer! Because I have nothing better to do with my time, here are some hilarious pictures I created from a website called "Yearbook Yourself."

Me in 1960

1964

1966
(looks a bit like Aunt Cathy, don't you think, Mom? I know she had the same hairdo)

1974

1978
(Different decade, different nationality)

1994
(I think this is an actual picture of me!)

1996

Go ahead, try it! You know you're dying to! Actually, I'm thinking about doing some of you, myself! tee hee!

2 comments:

Daron said...

How fun!! What a neat idea and they all look really good! I have to say, though, I got a kick out of 1978.

Tari

patti m said...

Wouldn't you like to see mine?......you'll have to wait for my posting - I can't stop laughing at seeing how my eyes don't seem to fit in the photos with glasses....