Our second born turns 12 today. Caleb is an amazing kid, and we are so blessed to have him as a part of our family. He challenges us to think outside the box, to ponder and reflect. One thing I love about Caleb is that he has a deep desire to stand against injustices and I believe God will use that for His kingdom. Caleb has always walked to the beat of his own drum, he is independent and loyal. He is a tender-hearted warrior that is willing to take a stand for what is right, not unlike his namesake, Caleb in the Bible. I love the verse that says, "But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it" (Numbers 14:24). In the Bible, Caleb stood against the crowd and followed God wholeheartedly. I see the same qualities in our Caleb, and pray that he will follow God wholeheartedly all the days of his life.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
caleb daniel
Posted by laura at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Caleb. Hope you have a great day! It was great to see you and your family for Christmas. We miss you already!
Love,
Uncle Jason, Aunt Megan and Levi
P.S. Your card is in the mail :-)
Wow, 12!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB. What a special day this is! We are thinking of you and praying you will truly enjoy every minute of it.
Love to a really special young man,
Grami & Papa
Happy Birthday! I'm so glad that we got to talk to you today. Pizza and a pie sounds wonderful!
love you and miss you, Opa and Oma
Did I do it? This is the first time that I've really done a blog. I've tried before but I think something went wrong each time. We now have wifi most of the time at our own home! Finally! love, oma
Happy Birthday, Caleb! Hope you had a great day. We love you!
Uncle Daron, Aunt Tari, Abby and Ella
Post a Comment