M has been working on this to present to Grami and Papa as a gift on Thanksgiving Day. Her outfit was her own creation. My girl loves all things having to do with history, even the clothes! :)
Enjoy the recital...
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving...very quiet; just our family and my parents. But I think it's just what we all needed. As we spent time reflecting on our blessings this Thanksgiving, I counted my parents as one of my greatest! I love you, Mom and Dad!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
thanksgiving recital
Posted by laura at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Maddie, that was a beautiful song you played! It is one of my favorites and you did an amazing job with it. I hope you will bring your violin with you when you come for Christmas. I would love to hear you play a Christmas song if you know any. I think I told you this once, but I have always wanted to play the violin. I used to dream of playing "Silent Night" on Christmas Eve.
Thanks for sharing some of your Thanksgiving with us.
Aunt Tari
Post a Comment