Monday, December 29, 2008

greetings from the frozen north!

We are still up north in Minnesota. We have had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. As I type, the kids are out back playing football in the snow with Bob and Uncle Daron. We will be heading home tomorrow, probably driving straight through rather than stopping for the night. The kids are missing Willow and Musa (the dog and cat), and are eager to sleep in their own beds. We have all loved spending time with Levi, Ella and Abby (my 1 1/2 year old nephew and nieces), but it makes me miss them even more - and long to live closer! I'm filling up all I can now on babies, hoping it will hold me over till the next time I can see them all again! Lots of pictures to come...

2 comments:

Jodi Lynn said...

Seems we were feeling nostalgic on the same night. I am now officially a follower of your blog. Be careful on your journey home, can't wait to see pics.
Much love,
Jodi
PS. your mom will be happy, i finally wrote in my blog. I can't beleive Maddie is 9!!!

patti m said...

Welcome home!!! I saw Lucy today (at church) - she said you got in late last night after driving straight through. Whew!!! Happy New Year - see you soon I hope.