I was thinking of all the verses that apply to N, C D, all I could think of for Maddie was about Mary Of Magdala and I decided that I wouldn't bring her up to Maddie! That verse for Caleb is fantastic.
I'm finally having wifi at home and I'm learning how to get to your site! What fun to go back and see the pictures of the kids when they were younger and new ones.
I'll be praying for your trip and fun and learning and all. love, mom
I am the mother of four crazy kids, the wife of an amazing man, a daughter of the King of Kings. I am on this journey of discovering who I was created to be and attempting to live that out. My greatest desire in this life is to know Jesus and to make Him known.
2 comments:
These "flashbacks" bring back such touching memories; the bibs are really funny. Even back then Nate had a passion for sharing!
Love you all
I was thinking of all the verses that apply to N, C D, all I could think of for Maddie was about Mary Of Magdala and I decided that I wouldn't bring her up to Maddie! That verse for Caleb is fantastic.
I'm finally having wifi at home and I'm learning how to get to your site! What fun to go back and see the pictures of the kids when they were younger and new ones.
I'll be praying for your trip and fun and learning and all. love, mom
Post a Comment